- De Reiger – GV
- Meibloemstraat 14
- 8511 Kortrijk (Aalbeke)
- BTW BE 0760.683.896
- 0477 69 54 75
The data will be processed within the organisation & anonymously. Moreover, measures are taken to protect confidentiality.
What are cookies, what types are there and what are they for?
- First party cookies are only placed by your website itself and ensure that your website functions properly and that your preferences are remembered.
- Third party cookies are placed on your website by a third party with a different domain name and serve to make your user experience better and more personal.
You can further subdivide these first and third party cookies into:
- Essential cookies that are necessary for a website to function.
- Functional cookies that store information about your choices and preferences on a website.
- Analytical cookies that collect information about the behaviour of website visitors and the performance of the website. Based on the results, the website can be improved and visitors get a better user experience.
- Marketing cookies that track the browsing behaviour of website visitors and, based on this information, compile a user profile that is used to personalise the browsing experience.
What cookies does De Reiger use?
We use first party, analytical and marketing cookies to, for example, display personalised advertisements.
How to delete cookies?
Delete cookies in Internet Explorer
- Click on the cogwheel at the top right > >choose Internet options >> tab General. Click on ‘Delete’ under ‘Browse history’.
- Don’t want to delete everything? Then at least check ‘Cookies and Website data’ and click ‘Delete’.
Delete cookies in Edge
- Click on the 3 dots at the top right > Settings. Under ‘Delete browsing data’, select ‘Choose what to delete’.
- Select the cookies (pre-selected) > Press the ‘Delete’ button. Delete cookies in Firefox Click on the 3 dashes at the top right, click on Options > Privacy > Delete individual cookies. Click on ‘Delete all’. Select the cookies (pre-selected) > Press the ‘Delete’ button.
Delete cookies in Firefox
- Click on the 3 dashes at the top right, click on Options > Privacy > Delete individual cookies.
- Click on ‘Delete all’.
Delete cookies in Chrome
- Click on the 3 dots at the top right. Click on> History > Clear browsing data.
- In the ‘Clear Browsing Data’ menu, you have the option at the top to clear browsing data from the first use up to and including only the last hour. Below that, you choose which items you want to delete. Always tick “Cookies and other site and plug-in data”.
- Press the “Delete browsing data” button.
Delete cookies in Safari (MacOS)
- Open Safari and go to Safari > Preferences > Privacy > Delete saved cookies and data > Manage website data>> Delete all.